Dog Grooming Courses are for people wishing to enter the Pet Grooming Industry as a paid professional or simply to learn how to groom their own dog correctly. The grooming courses run 3 times a year in Edge Hill Cairns, for 1-4 students.
If you wish to attend, please email email@example.com or call Jill on 0458 203 194
Professional Dog Grooming Course at ‘Smooch a Pooch Grooming School’ Edge Hill, Qld
The next 4-day course is 24-27 January 2019
4-day Intensive, Hands-On Professional Dog Grooming Course
This 4-day course is $1600 and is suitable for people wishing to enter the Pet Industry as a professional groomer.
You will learn:
- How to work the Pet Grooming Industry as a professional
- Washing, brushing and blow drying to a professional standard
- Recognizing and correcting skin and hair problems
- Shaving, clipping and undercoat stripping
- How to shape a head, ears and tail to make them look beautiful
- Nail trimming safely and correctly with no stress
- Scissor trimming and dog hair styling techniques
- Correct holding for grooming and how to handle difficult dogs
- Equipment selection, purchase and maintenance
- How to start up a home salon or mobile dog grooming business
- You will groom at least 4 dogs during the course.
- Email for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call or text Jill if you require more information. 0458 203 194